2017 FALL SESSION
From Sept 4 to Oct 8
2017 SUMMER SCHOOL
From July 31 to August 24 2017
Dance partner available for the test day on August 18.
- Part-time registrations for inter-seniors and senior-elites during the Spring session include 3 ice time sessions and 2 off-ice sessions per week, plus test day ice time fees included.
- Sport-education program registration offered as an add on program to a full time registration in the senior and senior-elite programs. Sport-education schedule is coordinated with the Carrefour de l’Acadie and Mathieu-Martin schools. Parents are responsible for transportation.
- Sport-education and week nights/weekend sessions are not interchangeable.
Instructions for registration:
- Existing members should reuse their user profile that was previously created. If you do not remember your password, you can reset the password by clicking HERE and make sure to use the same email that was used during your last registration. Contact us if you have any problems. New members will need to create a profile into the system by following the instructions from the registration page. To access the registration system, you will need a recent version of an internet browser supporting the secured TLS 1.2 protocol (such as Internet Explorer 11+, Safari 7+, Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Opera 17+, Edge and others)
- The new registation system is available in the language of your choice based on your profile settings. To change the language once a profile is created, go to “my account (mon compte)” –> “Account Details (Détails du compte)” –> “Update your account details (Mettre vos détails de compte à jour)” –> “Language (Langue)” and “Save (Enregistrer)”.Since this is the first time that the system is available in both official languages, it is possible that certain texts may only be available in one language.
- If you have any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- There is a 15% family discount for second and subsequent child.